Sunday, April 26, 2009

Norwegian Seafood Brunch featuring Champagne Devaux



This morning I attended the first of the events that are part of my World Gourmet Summit (WGS) Schedule, an international gastronomic extravaganza jointly organised by Peter Knipp Holdings Pte Ltd (PKH) and the Singapore Tourism Board (STB). THis is an annual epicurean festival that showcases the intricate craftsmanship of prestigious chefs and also an exposition of internationally acclaimed wineries. Encompassing a series of dazzling events such as vintner dinners, celebrity dinners and masterclasses, the World Gourmet Summit is a gastronomic extravaganza!

I attended the Norwegian Seafood Brunch featuring Champagne Devaux, a delectable spread of the tastiest catch from the Norwegian seas interpreted by some of Singapores finest chefs. I thought is was a brilliant concept like giving an arist a theme and letting him interpret it in his own signature style. After sampling at least 50 of the 100+ small bites on offer, I went around asking the chefs I liked for recies. I expect these tomorrw and will hopefully have them online by the morning after. Till then I shall sign out, since I start early tomorrow morning for another fabulous day of eating!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: