Friday, March 26, 2010

Facebook | Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal

Facebook Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal: "150 fans on Facebook, help me reach 200 and I will send each of you a gourmet gift handmade by me!"

The Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal fan page officially reached 146 two days ago. 146 was my number at school (Mayo Girls) and I have always considered it a lucky talisman. I would like to thank each of you that have shown your support. "THANK YOU!"

I would also like your help to make this page grow. Help me reach 200 (or more) by 1 May and each member that has signedup by 12 midnight on 1 May will get a bottle of a signature creation of mine handmade by me. I am not sure what exactly you will get and it will only be a tiny offering of a jam, nut butter or a spice mix (things I love to make) but I promise it will be something yummy and made with lots of love :-). Of course the logistics of sending out 200 botles is a little challenging and might be difficult to do outside Mumbai but I will work all that out (I can hear Arina's and Theyie's sighs of resignation already).

While I sort my end of things out, please come and sign up on the page @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rushina-Munshaw-Ghildiyal/178099380752

Thank you for your supprt so far. Look forward to lots of foodie adventures going forward!

Rushina

No comments: