Thursday, March 06, 2014

Delhi Launch of A Pinch of This, A Handful of That

‘A Pinch of This, A Handful of That’ launched in Delhi on 5th March. All I can say is that I am so thankful for all the lovely friends I am blessed with! Delhi’s finest food connoisseurs; Chef Kunal Kapur, Delhi Gourmet Club founder members Sourish Bhattacharyya, Atul Sikand and Rocky Mohan were scheduled to do the honours but i was overwhelmed to have Chef Manish Mehrotra and Vivek Vaid oin in too, All of these amazing culinary stars unveiled the book after which we had a panel discussion on ‘Culinary souvenirs’, moderated by the awesome Avininder Singh followed by a live cooking demo from my book. Thank you so much for all the love Delhi! 


The book on display!

Two amazing guys! Shubhang Raturi and Atul Sikand!

Masterchef Kunal Kapoor with my book!

Culinary souvenirs, a most interesting discussion! 



My favourite Chef in the world. Manish Mehrotra. Honoured he made it. And one of the coolest brothers-in-law in the world Shubhang Bhai, thank you for coming!

delicious cheeses from GNB!


Masterchef Kunal Kapoor and me. Thanks Kunal!
Special thanks to Godrej Natures Basket for all their support. 

No comments: