Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday presents!!!


My birthday goes on as presents continue to trickle in....

One of the best parts of being nutters about food is that once people realize you are obsessed with food they spoil you with all sorts of new and interesting foodie things. Having a mom in the travel business, a brother who travels to China all the time, A sis in law who works with Frech tourism and foodie friends all over the world add to the excitement.

My godmother sent me a lovely wooden herb chopper from the UK, mom gave me a book of Scottish recipes.

I only eat handcrafted chocolate and friends from New Zealand brought mom these absolutely decadent dark chocolate bars in Strawberry and black Pepper and Limechilli that came my way. They're safely tucked away somewhere far from little hands to be savoured in solitude... THe strawberry and pepper was blissful with the last of my Cab reserve from Revelio......



And then yesterday, I recieved this lovely set of fruity 'post its' from Snigdha who always manages to get my the yummiest foodie presents (last year it was a bento box).


In a happy place....





Posted by Picasa

No comments: